BeeOrg New Zealand Propolis Lozenges contain pure New Zealand Propolis and Certified Organic Manuka Honey MGO400+. Our propolis is created by bees in New Zealand’s pure and pristine environment. It has a high flavonoids level. New Zealand Manuka Honey used in this product has a premium level of methylglyoxal content independently tested and certified to be at least 400mg/kg.
For those who want to enjoy the benefits of the natural ingredients in a convenient format, pop a lozenge out of the packet whenever you like a boost for your sore throat or cough. These individually wrapped lozenges are easy to carry with when you are on the go or travelling.
Features & Benefits:
Why New Zealand Propolis?
- New Zealand propolis can contain much higher levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE), and many complex dihydroflavonoid compounds, notably pinocembrin and pinobanksin.
- New Zealand propolis typically contains higher percentage of total flavonoids content, when compared to propolis from other countries such as South America and China.
Why Organic Manuka Honey?
- Organic Manuka honey is free of unnecessary herbicides, pesticides, fertilisers, bee antibiotics and other substances that can harm your health.
- Organic Manuka honey is free of preservatives and artificial additives.
Why BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges?
- BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges are made with NZ propolis and contain high levels of flavonoids.
- BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges contain rare and high-rating Certified Organic Manuka Honey MGO400+.
- Easy and delicious way to enjoy the benefit of New Zealand Propolis and Certified Organic Manuka Honey.
- Added peppermint oil that contains antimicrobial properties and freshens bad breath.
- Supporting oral health
- Supporting a healthy immune system
New Zealand propolis (1%), certified organic Manuka honey MGO400+, natural sweeteners and natural flavours.
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat as required up to 6 times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
- PROPOLIS MAY CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. If irritation or swelling occurs in the mouth or throat, discontinue use immediately and consult your healthcare practitioner.
- PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.