Certified Organic Manuka Honey MGO550+. New Zealand’s Manuka honey is one of nature’s true wonder-foods. Sourced from the native Manuka tree (Leptospermum Scoparium).
The production is strictly audited by BioGro to ensure the honey is 100% natural and organic.
Features & Benefits:
Why Organic Manuka Honey?
Organic Manuka honey is
- Free of unnecessary herbicides, pesticides, fertilisers, bee antibiotics and other substances that can harm your health
- Free of preservatives and artificial additives.
Why BeeOrg Organic Manuka Honey?
- BeeOrg Organic Manuka honey is 100% certified organic Manuka Honey.
- Certified by BioGro(No.450)
- Certified by IFOAM (International Organic Accreditation)
- BeeOrg Manuka Honey MGO550+ has been tested by an independent NZ Govt approved laboratory for its MGO level, guaranteed to contain at least 550mg methylglyoxal per kg.
- BeeOrg Manuka Honey is locally sourced high quality New Zealand Manuka honey.
- BeeOrg Manuka Honey is minimal heated to prevent damage to the honey’s nutritional values, taste & colour.
- BeeOrg Manuka Honey 550+ is rare high MGO rated Organic Manuka honey
Each jar contains: Organic Certified New Zealand Manuka Honey MGO550+
Manuka Honey can be consumed by adults and children over the age of 1 year old. Children under 12 months old should abstain from taking any type of honey.