BeeOrg Children’s Manuka Honey Lollipops are great tasting 100% natural formula to support your children’s immunity during the winter cold and flu season. They combine New Zealand Manuka honey MGO261+, New Zealand propolis and olive leaf extract in tasty strawberry-flavoured lollipops. All lollipops are individually wrapped for convenience when you are on the go.
Features & Benefits:
Why New Zealand honey?
- Manuka honey comes from the nectar of the flower of Manuka bush which is indigenous to New Zealand.
- New Zealand manuka honey is unique in the honey world for its highly stable antibacterial ability, or “UMF” (unique manuka factor).
- One of nature’s superfoods.
Why Olive Leaf Extract?
- The primary active compound of olive leaf extract, oleuropein (OPC) is believed to naturally support body’s immune system and a defence for natural healing, winter chills and ills.
Why BeeOrg Children’s Manuka Honey Lollipops
- BeeOrg Children’s Manuka Honey Lollipops contain New Zealand Manuka honey MGO261+
- BeeOrg Children’s Manuka HJoney Lollipops contain New Zealand sourced propolis
- Added Olive Leaf Extract with its potent antioxidant property
- Great tasting strawberry flavour lollipops wrapped individually
- Supporting your children’s immune system during winter cold and flu season
- Soothing chest congestion
Sugar, glucose (from corn), New Zealand Manuka honey MGO261+, water, olive leaf extract, natural strawberry flavour, New Zealand propolis
Take as required up to three times daily.
10 lollipops per pack