BeeOrg New Zealand Propolis Plus Olive Leaf Extract combines New Zealand sourced propolis providing 25mg of active compound flavonoids, with olive leaf extract providing 50mg of active compound oleuropein in an easy-to-swallow capsule.
Features & Benefits:
Why New Zealand Propolis?
- New Zealand propolis can contain much higher levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE), and many complex dihydroflavonoid compounds, notably pinocembrin and pinobanksin.
- New Zealand propolis typically contains higher percentage of total flavonoids content, when compared to propolis from other countries such as South America and China.
Why Olive Leaf Extract?
- The primary active compound of olive leaf extract, oleuropein (OPC) is believed to naturally support body’s immune system and a defence for natural healing, winter chills and ills.
Why BeeOrg New Zealand Propolis Plus Olive Leaf Extract?
- Contains New Zealand sourced propolis that contains high level of flavonoids content.
- Added olive leaf extract which is a powerful antioxidant traditionally used to support a year-round healthy immune system.
- Supporting a healthy immune system
- Providing antioxidant protection
- Supporting normal blood sugar levels
Ingredients: (per 2 capsules)
|New Zealand Propolis Powder 80%||200mg|
|Herbal extract equivalent to fresh:|
|Olive (Olea europaea) Leaf||5g (5000mg)|
|Plus encapsulating aids|
Contains NO: gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Propolis may cause severe allergic reactions in allergy sufferers, including asthmatics. Not to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.