BeeOrg Propolis is a resinous natural substance sourced from flowers and buds by bees in New Zealand’s pristine environment. It is a natural antioxidant, rich in vitamins and minerals. Propolis has a long history of use to support the body’s immune defence and oral care.
BeeOrg Propolis Liquid is an alcohol-free formulation that delivers 50mg of active propolis flavonoids.
Features & Benefits:
Why New Zealand Propolis?
- New Zealand propolis can contain much higher levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE), and many complex dihydroflavonoid compounds, notably pinocembrin and pinobanksin.
- New Zealand propolis typically contains higher percentage of total flavonoids content, when compared to propolis from other countries such as South America and China.
Why BeeOrg Propolis Liquid?
- Contains New Zealand sourced Propolis that provides high level of flavonoids content.
- Alcohol-free formulation.
- Supporting oral hygiene
- Supporting a healthy immune & respiratory system
Propylene glycol, New Zealand propolis powder.
Take 4-6 drops, up to 3 times a day. Can be taken directly from the dropper or mixed with a beverage.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
PROPOLIS MAY CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. If irritation or swelling occurs in the mouth or throat, discontinue use immediately and consult your healthcare professional.
PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare professional before use.