BeeOrg Manuka Honey Syrup is an all-in-one syrup with expectorant properties to naturally support the body against infection and illness. It is a powerful combination of high-grade Manuka Honey MGO600+, New Zealand propolis and olive leaf extract.
BeeOrg Manuka Honey Syrup is a good choice to support the body’s natural immunity during the winter cold and flu season.
Features & Benefits:
Why New Zealand honey?
- Manuka honey comes from the nectar of the flower of Manuka bush which is indigenous to New Zealand.
- New Zealand manuka honey is unique in the honey world for its highly stable antibacterial ability, or “UMF” (unique manuka factor).
- One of nature’s superfoods.
Why New Zealand Propolis?
- New Zealand Propolis can contain much higher levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE), and many complex dihydroflavonoid compounds, notably pinocembrin and pinobanksin.
Why Olive Leaf Extract?
- The primary active compound of olive leaf extract, oleuropein (OPC) is believed to naturally support body’s immune system and a defence for natural healing, winter chills and ills.
Why BeeOrg Manuka Honey Syrup?
- Manuka honey used in this product has a premium level of methylglyoxal content, independently tested and certified to be at least 600mg/kg.
- Contains New Zealand sourced Propolis that contains high level of flavonoids content.
- Added olive leaf extract which is a powerful antioxidant traditionally used to support a year-round healthy immune system.
- Supporting body’s natural immunity during winter cold and flu season
- Supporting general well-being
- Soothing chest congestion, can be used as a natural cough remedy
Aqua (water), wild flower honey, Manuka Honey MGO600+, apple juice concentrate, propylene glycol, New Zealand propolis powder, apple cider vinegar, xanthan gum, glycerol, peppermint oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, olive leaf extract.
Shake the bottle thoroughly before use. Take 10ml (2 teaspoons) 3 to 4 times a day. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Not suitable for children under 12 months of age, pregnant and lactating women.
Contains Propolis. Propolis may cause severe allergic reaction. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.