New Zealand Propolis Lozenges Extra Strength – Throat soothing wonders with pure New Zealand propolis and high rating certified organic Manuka honey MGO 400+. New Zealand sourced propolis has high levels of flavonoids. It is added with peppermint oil and eucalyptus oil. Peppermint oil contains antimicrobial properties and freshen bad breath, while eucalyptus oil provide antioxidant protection and improve respiratory circulation.
These individually wrapped lozenges are easy to carry with when you are on the go or travelling. Pop a lozenge out of the packet whenever you like a boost for your sore throat or cough.
Features & Benefits
Why New Zealand Propolis?
• New Zealand propolis can contain much higher levels of Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester (CAPE), and many complex dihydroflavonoid compounds, notably pinocembrin and pinobanksin.
• New Zealand propolis typically contains higher percentage of total flavonoids content, when compared to propolis from other countries such as South America and China.
Why Organic Manuka Honey?
• Organic Manuka honey is free of unnecessary herbicides, pesticides, fertilisers, bee antibiotics and other substances that can harm your health.
• Organic Manuka honey is free of preservatives and artificial additives.
Why BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges?
• BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges are made with NZ propolis and contain high levels of flavonoids.
• BeeOrg Propolis Lozenges contain rare and high-rating Certified Organic Manuka Honey MGO400+.
• Easy and delicious way to enjoy the benefit of New Zealand Propolis and Certified Organic Manuka Honey.
• Added peppermint oil that contains antimicrobial properties and freshens bad breath.
• Supporting oral health
• Supporting a healthy immune system
Ingredients per lozenge
1.5% New Zealand propolis, certified organic Manuka honey MGO 400+, natural sweeteners and natural flavours.
Dissolve one lozenge slowly in mouth. Repeat as required up to 6 times daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Not suitable for children under 4 years.
• PROPOLIS MAY CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. If irritation or swelling occurs in the mouth or throat, discontinue use immediately and consult your healthcare practitioner.
• PREGNANT OR LACTATING WOMEN: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use.